Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Now That Your Good Thing Is Gone!

When you had your good thing in your life, you was being catered to,anything you wanted you didn't have to ask twice. You got and then soome. But you chose for what ever reason you felt to deny yo good thang at home, now look at where it got you. Out in the cold, alone, when you was with me you was kept warm, and held down when u needed to be. I was there for you when your so called friends wouldn't do a damn thang fo you. Tell me this, where is your lil'ladies thats been dying to get at you and you been dying to get at them? Um just like i thought they no where to be found. You did all that denying just to keep up ya lil'pimp game.... I see... Now who's callin who, blowin up my phone coming up wtih lame escuses to pop up and come see me or just to get a simple hello? Remember sweetie you was with me by default!! Funny thing is, I didn't ask you to be with me! You done that. I was kool with how things where on the friendship tip. You caught feelings and wanted me in your life as your girl.. But see you said you was a (REAL MAN) but when you caught this (Real Ass Woman) you caught something you wasn't ready for. You was used to those woman that jumped at the least lil'thing you said. When you threatn' to get somebody else they fell at yo feet beggin you not to leave!! But the tables got turned when you decided to be in a relationship with me. I wasn't like them, I didn't give damn bout your threats you made, due to the simple fact I know I was good to you, and I know that you won't ever come cross a female of my good gracies to do for you the way that I did. When I called you out on ya stuff, you threw up in my face bout shawties that wanted you, wanted to see, what u was expectin me to cry,be you to stay, sorry baby NO Deal!!! I been hurt far too much to keep puttin up with sorry ass men that can't appricate a good woman. So I'll let you cross the fence and u'll see its nothing like the good good you was gettin at home and you will  see the affects of what take place when you lose something that was real, ginuwine, and good to you. The funny thing is , I don't hate you at all, I hold love for you, but see, U missin  out on rare crafted jewel, and you allowing other dudes to have what you could've had and held on too for a life time........ But it is what is and like the other ex-files dat done me wrong, they always say they was a fool to let me go. You made the bed now you have to lay in it. One more thing I forgive ya, not for your sake but for mine... I cant walk around with that weight on my shoulders when I know I did nothing wrong to you!!! But you don't miss a good thing until its gone and when u realize what you had it's too late!! peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment